OK!! Here we go my first "post".
I am getting ready to embark on a new plan with my boys.
As we know siblings argue, sadly during that small moment mean and hurtful things can be said.
So, how do we help stop ourselves from this??? I unfortunalty don't have that answer. The best I can come up with is to somehow retrain our minds.. and mouths to think of something nice or positive to say instead. So with that in mind the new rule at my house..... Everyone must say something positive to everyone else in the house at least once a day. :) I am going to carry that rule onto here.
So, to my boys.
I thank you!!! I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful, thoughtful kids. Though we may argue, you are the reason I get up, the reason I keep going, and the reason I fight!!!! May you always know that you are truly loved!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



They are truly lucky to have such a wonderful and wise mom. Your little family is so great, you have done a good job creating it.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful, I love the music.
Thank you Aunt Luann. Everything I am I have learned from the greats.. like you and mom!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You!!!!!!