Julie, you are all set up to post a blog entry on the family site. Just go ahead and post it as"new post", like you do on your own site. Can't wait for Saturday!
No invite :( did I give you the right email?? Julielingwall@gmail.com?? Also, how do I log into post on the family site? I know you set me up once but I have no clue what I logged in with LOL bear with me I am still getting this blog thing down!
I just sent you an invite and an email. The email came back as failed so let me know if you get the invite.
ReplyDeleteJulie, you are all set up to post a blog entry on the family site. Just go ahead and post it as"new post", like you do on your own site. Can't wait for Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHey Crystal,
ReplyDeleteNo invite :( did I give you the right email??
Julielingwall@gmail.com??
Also, how do I log into post on the family site? I know you set me up once but I have no clue what I logged in with LOL bear with me I am still getting this blog thing down!
Ok me again Crystal.. I figured out how to get into the fam sight...THANKS!!!!
ReplyDelete