
Today... My Mom.
Mom, I have you to thank for the understanding, the unconditional love, and for always seeing the good in people. There is nobody like you, and I am thankful that god gave me to you... or you to me.
Threw all the ups, the downs, the good, the bad, as oh yes the ugly you always stood strong.
You are a wonderful person, unique, and perfect just the way you are.
You are all that I strive to be, all that I want to be, and more that I am!! I will forever keep in my heart our "nights of fun", and "our mornings". Thank you for blessing me with your love and warmth.
I love you!!!!!!
Mom, I have you to thank for the understanding, the unconditional love, and for always seeing the good in people. There is nobody like you, and I am thankful that god gave me to you... or you to me.
Threw all the ups, the downs, the good, the bad, as oh yes the ugly you always stood strong.
You are a wonderful person, unique, and perfect just the way you are.
You are all that I strive to be, all that I want to be, and more that I am!! I will forever keep in my heart our "nights of fun", and "our mornings". Thank you for blessing me with your love and warmth.
I love you!!!!!!



I like your mom too. She is one of a kind. One day soon I feel a blog entry about her coming on!
ReplyDeleteI love your mom too. My favorite thing is to listen to all her stories.
ReplyDeleteCrystal, I could hear her stories over and over too. They just never seem to get old. LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is wonderful. She is so loving and giving, and always so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThere is not much to add to all the other comments about your mom (my beloved twin sister). I love her so much. When we were going up we were our own best friends. The older I get the more I miss her. I just love to be around her.
ReplyDelete